Women’s College, Kolkata – Admission @womenscollegekolkata.in
Women’s College, Kolkata – Admission, Merit List 2022: Women’s College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1937, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. “Women’s College”, Kolkata offers 17 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Performing Arts, Science and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website womenscollegekolkata.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Women’s College, Kolkata Admission 2022
1. The College offers 3-years of Honours and General (CBCS) Under Graduate (Bachelor) Courses in Science and Humanities (Arts) under the affiliation of the University of Calcutta. Hereafter, the above two streams will be abbreviated as B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) and B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) respectively.
2. The college offers 3-years (Six Semesters) undergraduate Honours and General courses of studies under CBCS in Science and Humanities (Arts) under the affiliation of Calcutta University.
3. Students who passed 10+2 level board examinations from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE), ISC, CBSE, and different boards of other states in India (as approved by the University of Calcutta) are eligible for admission to this college following the eligibility criteria mentioned. The college shall not be liable for admission/ranking in the Merit List in case the previous 10+2 board is not approved by the University of Calcutta.
4. 55% marks in aggregate when the candidate takes up Hons, in the subject not included in her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
5. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Schedule Tribe Community eligible for taking up Honours, must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. (As per Govt./ C.U. Rules) on Merit Basis.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Women’s College, Kolkata Admission 2022 – womenscollegekolkata.in
Name of The College: Women’s College, Kolkata
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website : womenscollegekolkata.in
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Pol. Science, Philosophy, History, Education, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, History, Political Science, Philosophy,Sociology, Education, Music, Journalism & Mass Communication.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Geography, Psychology, Economics.
4. B.Sc. General– Economics, Psychology, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics.
5. Home Science– Food & Nutrition.
How to Apply for Women’s College, Kolkata Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website womenscollegekolkata.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Mark Sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination.
2. Proof of date of birth.
3. Caste, tribe or disability certificate from competent authority.
4. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
5. 4 copies of the passport-size coloured photograph.
Address: P-29, Khirode Vidyavinode Ave, Baghbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700003.
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2022
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for Women’s College, Kolkata – Admission, Merit List 2022.