Vidyanagar College – Admission, Merit List 2019: Vidyanagar College is situated in Panagarh in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1963, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. VC, Panagarh offers 20 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Science, Education, Commerce & Banking and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website http://www.vidyanagarcollege.net.
|Vidyanagar College Admission 2019
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|Students who have obtained a minimum of 55% in the subject, or 50% in aggregate along with 45% in the subject, at the 10+2 level and have passed in English (a hundred marks paper) are eligible for applying for admission to the 1st year Hons. Class, subject to all C.U. rules.
Admission process will be based on the basis of Merit List. Merit list will be published on the basis of Grand total (best of five subjects) by adding the Aggregate of the opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|Rs.100/-||n d road vidyanagar, West Bengal, 743503.|
|Name of The College||Vidyanagar College|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, History, Philosophy, Political Science, English.
2. B.A. General- Bengali, Economics, English, History, Philosophy, Political science, Education, Sociology.
3. B.Sc. Honours- Economics, Mathematics, Zoology.
4. B.Sc. General- Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology.
5. B.Com. Honours- Accounting and Finance.
6. B.Com. General- Business economics, Business Environment, Business Management, Business Mathematics and Statistics, Business Regulatory Framework, Elements of Taxation, Entrepreneurship Development and Business Communication, Fundamental of Auditing, Information Technology and its application in Business Money and Financial System, Principles and Practice of Accountancy.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website http://www.vidyanagarcollege.net.|
|College Admission 2019|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Vidyanagar College – Admission, Merit List 2019.|