SSS CHSL Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently published an exam syllabus & pattern for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019. Candidates who will appear in CHSL Examination they need to know SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 for better preparation. Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification carefully for detailed information from SSC official website i.e. http://www.sscsr.gov.in. Candidates can get all details about SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019 on this page.
|Staff Selection Commission
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Important Information for Candidates
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|1. Starting Date: 05.03.19
2. Last Date for Registration: 05.04.19
3. Last date online payment: 07.04.19
4. Last date offline payment: 09.04.19
5. Online exam date paper I: 01-26 July 2019
6. Paper II exam date: 29.09.19
|1. General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
2. SC / ST / PH / Female: Nil
Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Offline E Challen
|Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|1. The candidates should have 18 to 27 years.
2. Age relaxation refers to official notification.
|The candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Exam from any recognized Board in India.|
|Download SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019|
|Scheme of the Examination|
|There will be 3 stages of examination i.e.
1. Computer-Based Examination (Tier – I)
2. Descriptive Paper (Tier -II)
3. Typing Test & Skill Test (Tier – III)
|1. Computer Based Examination (Tier – I)
There are Four Part i.e.
Part I: English Language (Basic Knowledge)
Part II: General Intelligence
Part III: Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Part IV: General Awareness
1) The examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only.
2) The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
3) There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Download SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus – Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
1. General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Critical Thinking, Problem-solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
2. English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms / Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings / Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetical
4. General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Exam|
|1) Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode.
2) The duration of the paper would be for one hour. This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application of approximately 150-200 words. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|SSC CHCL 10+2 Tier – III Examination|
|Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
1. Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key Depressions per hour on the computer.
2. For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): A Speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer.
Typing Test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II). Such a Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
|Details about SSC CHCL Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019|
|Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Organization Website: http://www.sscsr.gov.in
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination
Notice For: Syllabus
|Check Form Status|
|More Details: The SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019 will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation level. For more details about SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019, candidates must visit the official website or notification.|