Sivanath Sastri College – Admission @sivanathsastricollege.org
Sivanath Sastri College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Sivanath Sastri College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1961, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. SSC, Kolkata offers 12 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Science, Education, Commerce & Banking and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website sivanathsastricollege.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Sivanath Sastri College Admission 2022
1. Only female candidates are eligible to apply. A Candidates who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination under WEST BENGAL H.S. COUNCIL/ ISC/ CBSE/ OTHER BOARD is eligible to seek admission to the 1st Semester of the 3-year (SIX SEMESTERS) B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Honours & General) course of Studies provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
2. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A. (General) 1st semester Course of studies taking the subjects under Humanities Division only. However, candidates who have passed the aforesaid H.S.Examination in Business & Commerce shall also be eligible for admission to the B.Com. (Honours) 1st year Course of Studies under this University. However, no candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 5 (five) years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination. (Explanation: The year of admission shall not be taken into account while calculating five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying Examination).
3. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com Honours/ General Course, aggregate marks, obtained at the pre-qualifying Examination, shall be calculated by adding the marks in top-four subjects in order of marks, secured by a candidate. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Education/ Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
4. A merit list will be prepared and published strictly on merit following the norms set by the college authority as per University rules.
5. Eligibility for making online application, however, does not guarantee admission.
6. Marks obtained in Painting, Art, Fine Arts and other non-allied subjects will not be taken into account.
7. Same user id and password can be used for applying in Honours course for more than one subject and B.A/ B.Sc General courses. But the candidate will have to pay additional fees for each subject in B.A./ B.Sc Honours and General courses.
8. Foreign Students, including those from Bangladesh, must submit, in advance, Students’ Visa and such other documents as are essentially required under the rules of the Government of India/ University of Calcutta.
9. Students who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent from the All India Boards/ Councils (i.e. CBSE, ISC & National Institute of Open Schooling) need not require of submitting Migration Certificate for Registration under Calcutta University.
10. Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Sivanath Sastri College Admission 2022 – sivanathsastricollege.org
Name of The College: Sivanath Sastri College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: sivanathsastricollege.org
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, Education, English, Geography, History, Political Science.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Geography, Economics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Sivanath Sastri College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website sivanathsastricollege.org.
Students are required to bring following documents:
1. Admission Form printed in bond paper of A4 size.
2. The downloaded e-receipt for application fee and admission fee must be produced in original at the time of verification of original documents.
3. Mark Sheet & Admit Cards of class X and XII Examination (original and xerox).
4. Aadhar card xerox.
5. Passport sized photographs (two copies).
6. SC/ST/OBCA/OBC B caste certificates in original and xerox.
7. PH/SPORTS PERSON certificates from relevant authorities (original and Xerox).
8. Transfer Certificate when a student is from another College and Migration Certificate when a student is from another Board is to be produced at the time of admission.
9. For outstation students, a letter from local guardian mentioning mobile no. and home address is mandatory.
Address: 23/49, Gariahat Rd, Dhakuria, Kankulia, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700029.
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2022
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply to Sivanath Sastri College – Admission, Merit List 2022.