SBI Result 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2022 on the official website sbi.co.in. All candidates who have appeared in the State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) were waiting for the result announcement. Those Interested Candidates through this web page or official portal, can check their scorecard by entering their test Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Vacancies: 2056
Mode of Application: Through Online
Result Declared: 16.03.2022
How to Download SBI Result PO Result 2022
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in on your browser.
2. Scroll Download the homepage and search for Link and enter the submit button click on.
3. Click on the State Bank of India Result download link.
4. On the login page, enter the application number and password.
5. Your SBI Cut-of Marks will be displayed on the screen and check the result statement.
6. Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth that was obtained at the time of registration.
7. After entering the above details, your Result 2022 will be displayed.
8. Download and take printouts of the Result and keep it safely for further reference.
How to Download SBI Cut-off Marks 2022
Students who appeared for the exam can check their results through the link provided in the table. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to check SBI Result 2022:
After clicking the link page will appear as below
Enter College code or Roll No
Enter the submit button
Results will display.
Important Dates for SBI Cut-off Marks:
Result Declared: 16 March 2022
More Details: Appeared candidates who are eagerly waiting for their State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2022 can get all details on this page. For more details, candidates follow the notification or SBI official website sbi.co.in.