Maulana Azad College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Maulana Azad College (MAC) is a Government college, affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The college was established in the year 1926. It is situated in Kolkata (also known as Calcutta), which is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. In the year 2007, Maulana Azad College was accredited with a B++ grade by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). It is administered by the Higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal. The college provides various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different specializations including Arts, Science and Commerce and the official website maulanaazadcollege.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Maulana Azad College Admission 2022
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have passed, with the requisite criteria (see Eligibility & Subject Combinations), the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 system) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal or an equivalent examination recognized by the University of Calcutta with at least five recognized subjects including English language (full marks not less than 100), will be eligible to apply for admission to the three years B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours and General Course. Candidates applying for various courses must pass 10+2 from a recognised Board to be eligible. Candidates applying must secure a minimum of 50% in the subject of interest to be eligible.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.100/-
Admission Fees :
B.A. (Hons.)- Rs.865/-
B.A. (Gen)- Rs.690/-
B.Sc. (Hons.)- Rs.1125/-
Maulana Azad College Admission 2022 – maulanaazadcollege.in
Name of The College: Maulana Azad College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: maulanaazadcollege.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Islamic History & Culture.
2. B.A. General– Arabic, Persian.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Microbiology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
4. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Maulana Azad College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website maulanaazadcollege.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. A copy of the printed online Admission form and payment receipt.
2. 10+2 Mark sheet (original) and one photo copy.
3. 10 (Secondary) admit card (Original)/ Birth Certificate and One photo copy.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PH certificates (issued by proper authority) in original (if mentioned at the time of registration) + photo copy.
5. Disability Certificate from the Medical Superintendent.
Address: 8, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700013.
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply to Maulana Azad College – Admission, Merit List 2022.