L.J.D. College, Falta – Admission, Merit List 2019 : L.J.D. College, Falta, established in 2015, is a self-financed general degree college in Falta, South 24 Parganas district. This college is affiliated to University of Calcutta. L.J.D. College has published an admission notification for taking admission in various undergraduate courses like BA/ BSC/ BCOM (Honours & General) and official website http://www.ljdcolleges.org and http://www.admission.ljdcolleges.org.
|L.J.D. College, Falta Admission 2019
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. Applications are invited from male and female candidate from a recognized Board/ Council qualifying H.S. or equivalent (10+2) examination for admission into the listed Under Graduate Courses For Admission to the Hons. Course 50% marks in aggregate (In Best of Four Subject) (Environmental Education/ Studies not to include in best of Four) and 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination. Or 55% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination.
2. Eligibility to apply for SC/ST Candidates for all the Hons. Courses be 40% marks in (10+2). Reservation for Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe Reservation for Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates is 22% and 6% respectively. Reservation for Physically Challenged students will be 3% as per University rule. Physically Challenged students enclose a certificate of disability from a competent authority and mention the word ‘PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED’ in the top of the application form for admission.
3. A candidate may be admitted to the first year of three year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Honours) courses of studies on passing H.S. (10+2) examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other State Board / Council, Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya or National open School recognized by the Distant Learning Council subject to the fulfillment of the conditions.
4. In case of other Board/ Council, a candidate shall have to pass in five recognized subjects of full marks not being less than 100 each of which one shall be English. A candidate passing in four subjects shall not be eligible to such admission to the course. No candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination or discontinuation of recognized regular courses of study after passing the previous qualifying examination.
|Rs.200/- for General/OBC candidates
Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
|Punia, 24 South Parganas, Nainan Rd, Sahararhat, West Bengal.|
|Name of The College||L.J.D. College, Falta|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours & General- Bengali, English, Education, History, Political Science.
2. B.Sc. Honours & General- Physics, Chemistry, Math, Botany, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry.
3. B.Com. Honours- Finance & Accounts, Computer Application & e-Business, Taxation.
4. B.Com. General
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website http://www.ljdcolleges.org and other admission website http://www.admission.ljdcolleges.org.|
|College Admission 2019|
|Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about L.J.D. College, Falta – Admission, Merit List 2019.|