KEA Admit Card 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the admit card for the post of Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022. Candidates can download the KEA Asst Professor Hall Ticket from the official website of karnataka.gov.in. Admit Card for Asst Professor Exam to the Download Link available on given below.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Official Website: karnataka.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Qualification: Any Degree
Total Number of Posts: 1242
Mode of Application: Online
Admit Card Available: 02.03.2022
The minimum age limit is 22 years
The maximum age limit is 45 years.
Assistant Professor (RPC (NHK) & KK (HK)
Total: 1242 posts
2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, General Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
For C, ST, Category 1 Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Through Online.
How to Download KEA Hall Ticket:
1. Open the official website of KEA at karnataka.gov.in on your browser.
2. Scroll Download the homepage and search for “Careers”, Click on.
3. Click on the KEA Admit Card download link.
4. On the login page, enter the application number and password.
5. Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
6. Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth that was obtained at the time of registration.
7. After entering the above details, your Admit Card will be displayed.
8. Download and take printouts of the admit card and keep it safely for further reference.
Admit Card Available: Before Exam Date
Tentative Date of Examination: 02.03.2022
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about Latest Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Hall Ticket on this page. For more information about the Upcoming KEA, Assistant Professor Exam visit the official web page karnataka.gov.in.