Kalna College – Admission & Merit List @kalnacollege.ac.in
Kalna College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Kalna College, established in 1943, is a college in Kalna, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. Kalna College was re-accredited and awarded a B++ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and the official website kalnacollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalna College Admission 2022
Educational Qualification: Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or such other Equivalent Examination of W.B.C.H.S.E., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E., etc. which are recognized by the University of Burdwan are eligible for admission to the First Year B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Honours & General Courses of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Under Graduate Education with Semester Examination.
In Honours courses, a student can apply for as many as four honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
In the General/ Pass Course, a student can get the desired Combination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
Application Fee: Application fee amounting to Rs.300/- only is to be deposited through the online ‘State Bank Collect’ fees collection system or offline to the Account of SBI, Kalna/ Bank of Baroda, Kalna/ Axis Bank, Kalna.
Kalna College Admission 2022 – kalnacollege.ac.in
Name of The College: Kalna College
Affiliated to: University of Burdwan
College Website: kalnacollege.ac.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Education, Geography, Economics, Santali.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology.
4. B.Sc. General– Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
5. B.Com. Honours– Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Computer Application in Business, Accounting Theory and Management Accounting, Advanced Business Mathematics, and Statistics.
How to Apply for Kalna College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website kalnacollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Students must have to bring a print copy of the Application Form.
2. Application Fee Receipt.
3. Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
4. Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets.
5. Character Certificate from last attended school.
6. Caste Certificate.
7. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
Address: Near Old Bus Stand Kalna, Kalna, West Bengal, Pin- 713409.
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2022
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply to Kalna College – Admission, Merit List 2022.