If you are planning to apply for a Job at Indian Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Indian Airline Recruitment 2023, so that you can build your airline career. If you’re looking for the best Jobs in India, you’ve come to the right place. Here is a complete guide about your career as a Cabin Crew, Ground Staff, or Flight Attendant, including Requirements, Eligibility to Join Indian Airlines, and much more.
Required Qualifications to Join Indian Airlines:
To pursue a career in Indian Airlines, you need to pass a 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation. Candidates who have not completed high school must take a GED (General Educational Development) test. Good command of the English language and knowledge of an international language is an added advantage. Basic computer skills and math skills can be extremely beneficial. The candidate must undertake a 3 to 6-week training program confined to the base location of the particular airline.
Medical and physical requirements:
To Join Indian Airlines you have to fulfill standardized eligibility criteria. Here are the main physical requirements:
1. Minimum age limit for Airlines Jobs 2023 is generally 17 to 26 years.
2. Minimum height of the candidate should be 155 cm.
3. Your body weight should be in proportion to your height.
4. There should be no visible marks, tattoos, or body piercings.
5. Distance and near vision tests of the candidate with glasses or contact lenses are mandatory.
6. Candidate must pass DOT fingerprinting and drug screening tests.
How to Join Indian Airlines after 10th pass:
Any course at the senior secondary level is required to Join Bharat Airlines. After graduating from high school start preparing for entrance exams like AIAEE, NCHMCT JEE, AEEE, etc. while still enrolling in senior secondary studies (10+2) to get admission in a prestigious airline. After clearing the 12th class board exam, students have the option to continue their education with Diploma in Aviation course.
How to join Indian Airlines after 12th pass:
The minimum qualification in the 12th class board exam is 50% – 60%. Candidates from any stream can apply for BBA in Aviation or Diploma in Aviation. Applicants can choose for certification, diploma, BSc, BBA, or B Tech courses in aviation.
Skills Required to Join Indian Airlines:
The idea is not only about knowing how to Join Indian Airlines but to grasp the skills needed to fit into the Airline job requirements. Here is information on the skills and capabilities required to Join Indian Airlines.
1. Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
2. Empathetic behavior toward the elderly, children, and sick passengers.
3. Problem-solving skills and Professionalism with Quick thinking
4. Ability to work with culturally diverse groups with Good memory
5. Good physical conditions to handle erratic schedules like longer shifts, hefty tasks, etc.
Here is the detailed information you need to Join Indian Airlines:
Thoroughly research the airline you are interested in working with and look up their destinations. You should know where to apply and keep more available options. If you are shortlisted, then you will have to travel to the assigned venue for a personal interview and GD. Read the career page of the airline’s website to know more about the recruitment process and eligibility requirements.
Top Recruiters in Aviation: