Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1970, it is accredited by UGC, Bar Council of India and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. JCCLC, Kolkata offers 2 courses across 1 stream namely Law and across 2 degrees like BA+LLB, LLM and official website jcclawcollege.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College Admission 2022
1. 5 Year B.A., LL.B.– Admission commences immediately after the publication of results of the Higher Secondary Examination. Admissions are made on the basis of an aptitude test directly conducted by the University of Calcutta. For the said purpose advertisements are made by the University in leading newspapers. Admission forms for the said aptitude test are issued directly by the University on production of Pass Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
2. 5 Year B.A., LL.B. (Honours)– Admission to the Honours Course is done in the 6th Semester. For B.A.LL.B.(Hons) a merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and in the 1st to 5th Semester B.A.LL.B. Examination. The total number of seats in B.A. LL.B (Hons) is 30 (thirty).
3. 2 Year LL.M.– Admissions are made on the basis of an admission test directly conducted by the University of Calcutta.
4. Admission to the 5-year B.A.LL.B. programme will be done through an aptitude test conducted by the University. For admission to the LL.M. programme, applications are invited for the candidates who have passed the LL.B./ B.A.LL.B programme with a minimum of 45% marks. From the recognized University. One must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks for admission to the integrated law programme.
Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College Admission 2022 – jcclawcollege.in
Name of The College: Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: jcclawcollege.in
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. 5 Year B.A, LL.B.
2. 5 Year B.A, LL.B. (Hons.)
3. 2 Year LL.M.
How to Apply for Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website jcclawcollege.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination in the original.
2. Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination in the original.
3. Admit Card and Mark Sheet of last qualifying examination in the original.
4. Migration Certificate for migrating students in the original.
5. School Leaving Certificate for migrating students in the original.
Address: 30, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033.
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply to Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College – Admission, Merit List 2022.