Jogamaya Devi College – Admission & Merit List
Jogamaya Devi College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Jogamaya Devi College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1932, it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. JDC, Kolkata offers 24 courses across 3 streams namely Arts, Commerce & Banking, Science and across 6 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, B.Voc, MA and official website jogamayadevicollege.org, jogamayadeviadmissions.com and jogamayadevicollege.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Jogamaya Devi College Admission 2022
Educational Qualification: Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 Course) conducted by the Higher Secondary Council – West Bengal, or an equivalent examination recognised as such by the University, with five subjects, including English as one of the language papers, carrying not less than 100 marks, may be admitted to the 1st year Degree Class (General or Honours) of the College.
1. A candidate, who appeared but could not obtain pass marks in any requisite subject at the previous qualifying examination, will not be allowed to take up that subject in the degree course.
2. Norms of C.U. will be followed strictly in admitting students from open schools/ correspondence courses.
3. Students must bring the original mark sheet of the H.S. Examination, original Admit Cards of both the H.S. and Madhyamik (Secondary) Examination and character certificate from the institution wherefrom she passed the last examination at the time of admission, Photo copies of all documents are to be submitted. As per rule of University Rs. 10/- is to be paid for Registration Form in addition to the Registration Fee.
Admission Fee: Admission fee amounting to Rs.300/-
Jogamaya Devi College Admission 2022 – jogamayadevicollege.org
Name of The College: Jogamaya Devi College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: jogamayadevicollege.org, jogamayadeviadmissions.com and jogamayadevicollege.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– History, English, Bengali, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Sanskrit, Philosophy.
2. B.A. General– English, Bengali, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Geography.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
4. B.Sc. General– Sociology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Zoology, Botany, Statistics, Psychology.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accounting & Finance, Taxation.
6. B.Com. General
How to Apply for Jogamaya Devi College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website jogamayadevicollege.org and another admission website jogamayadeviadmissions.com and jogamayadevicollege.in.
Students are required to bring following documents:
1. Two Copies of Passport size colour Photograph and five copies of Stamp size colour Photographs.
2. Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination passed.
3. Mark Sheet of last examination passed (H.S. or Equivalent).
4. Admit Card of last Examination passed (H.S. or Equivalent).
5. Scheduled Caste/ Tribe Certificates (when applicable).
Address: 92, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rd, Jatin Das Park, Patuapara, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700026.
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2022
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Jogamaya Devi College – Admission, Merit List 2022.