HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2019 – hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has organized a Computer Based Test for the post of Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician. Candidates who will appear in HPCL Technician Computer Based Test they need to HPCL Technician exam Syllabus 2019 for better preparation.
|Download HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Candidates who are going to take part in HPCL Technician Computer-Based Test they need to know exam syllabus for a better result. Candidates can get all details about HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2019 on this page.|
|HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2019|
|For Assistant Process Technician|
|1. Industrial Chemistry: Classification of organic compounds, Surface chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, Material science, Engineering materials.
2. Mechanical Engineering: Strength of materials, Mechanical systems, and friction, Basics of thermodynamics and refrigeration, Steam boilers, steam turbines, and I.C. Engineers, Fuels, nanotechnology, and robotics.
3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: Basics in electric current, A.C. Circuits, Electronics, and Electrostatics and electromagnetism, D.C. Machines, A.C. Machines and transformers, Basic Electronics.
4. Mechanical Operations: Size reduction and conveying, Separation of solid-solid and solid-gas systems, Separation of solid-liquid systems, Special separation methods, Mixing and agitation.
5. Momentum Transfer: Fluid statics, Fundamentals of fluid dynamics, Flow of incompressible fluids in pipes, Transportation of liquids, Transportation of gases, pipings, and valves.
6. Inorganic Chemical Technology: Water treatment, Alkalies and industrial gases, Fertilizers, Glass, cement and paint, Acid industries.
7. Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection and radiation, Principles of heat flow in fluids and heat exchangers, Evaporation, Multiple effect evaporator, and insulation.
8. Chemical Process Calculations: Fundamentals of process calculations, Material balance without chemical reaction, Material balance with chemical reaction, Energy balance, Chemical kinetics.
9. Process Instrumentation and Control: Basic concepts of measurement and measurement of temperature, Measurement of pressure Measurement of flow, liquid level and humidity Process control, Computerized process control.
10. Organic chemical technology: Oils, fats and detergents, Petroleum processing,
Petrochemical technology, Polymer processing, Biotechnology, and fermentation.
11. Industrial Safety and Pollution Control: Industrial accident and safety, Fire and explosion, Process plant hazards, Pollution control.
12. Mass Transfer: Fundamentals of distillation, Design, and techniques of a distillation column, Solvent extraction, Absorption, Humidification and drying, Crystallization.
|For Assistant Boiler Technician|
|1. The strength of Materials: Properties of Materials, Effect of Alloying element, Problem in Elastic constant, Problem in Composite bar, Solid Shaft and Hollow shaft.
2. Fluid mechanics and Fluid power: Properties of Fluids, Hydrostatic Force, Condition of Stability, Fluid kinematics, Pipe Flow.
3. Thermal Engineering – I: Laws of thermodynamics, Thermodynamic Process, Component of Engines, Thermodynamic properties, Boiler mountings and accessories, High-pressure boiler.
4. Thermal Engineering – II: IC Engine, Compressor, Turbine, Nozzle
5. Power Plant Engineering: Thermal Power Plant, Nuclear Power Plant,
6. Design of Machine Elements: Belt, Chain & Gear Drive, Clutch, Brake, BOLT, NUT, Screw, Coupling.
7. Refrigeration and Air conditioning: COP, Psychometric Properties, Psychometric Processes, Refrigerant, Vapour Compression System.
8. Industrial Engineering and Management: Break-even analysis, Standard time, Flow process chart.
9. Manufacturing Technology-1: Heat Treatment, Types of Casting Process, Welding Application, Forming Application.
10. Manufacturing Technology-2: Taper Turning, Lathe operation, Mechanism in a Machine tool, Shaper.
11. Metrology: Tolerance, Fits, Properties of Measuring Instruments.
|Details about HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Organization Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Organization Website: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Name of The Post:
1. Assistant Process Technician
2. Assistant Boiler Technician
Notice For: Syllabus
|Download HPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2019 pdf|
|HPCL Official Website|
|More Details: The HPCL Assistant Technician Exam Syllabus 2019 will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation level. For more details about HPCL Assistant Technician Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 candidates must visit the official website or notification.|