The Rashtriya Indian Military College scholarship launched by Himachal Pradesh govt, Ministry of Education. This scheme is mainly for the students who are pursuing from Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun. The main aim is to support eligible students who wish to pursue Military Education. Under this scheme, the students will get the financial assistance of Rs 20,000 per annum.
What is the benefit of Rashtriya Indian Military College scholarship?
Under this scheme selected candidates are given the amount of Rs 20,000 per annum financial assistance.
What are the eligibility criteria for getting RIMC scholarship?
1) Candidate must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh
2) Students are studying class 8 to class 12 are eligible
3) Only two students per class are available.
4) Students who are pursuing education from Rashtriya Indian Military College Dehradun are eligible.
What are the documents required for getting RIMC scholarship?
1) Passport size photo
2) Aadhar Card
3) Himachali bonafide certificate
4) Permanent residential proof
5) Previous year result card or mark sheets
6) Latest bank statement
7) Bank details( Account number,Account holder name,IFSC code,MICR code)
How to apply for RIMC scholarship?
1) At first, visit the scholarship official website
2) Click for student login and fill the required information
3) Your Applicant ID and Password will be generated
4) You have to further login by entering ID and Password
5) The application form will open along with upload photograph
6) Take a print out of that application form and submit it to school with all document.
What is the address of the authority?
1) Students can contact to Institute or college where he/she is pursuing education
2) The candidate also reaches to M.S.Negi Jt Director Higher Education/Nodal officer Scholarship, Govt of HP
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the subjects students have to give in the written exam?
1) English written paper 125
2) Mathematics was written Paper 200
3) General Knowledge has written Paper 75
4) Interview (Only for those who qualified the written test) 50
5) Total – 450