Government of Nagaland provides the NSR Fellowship scholarship for the students who are pursuing Postgraduates M.Phil or Ph.D. course. The eligible students will get monetary support.
What are the eligibility criteria for getting the NSR Fellowship scholarship?
1) Applicant must be the permanent resident of Nagaland state
2) Candidate must belong to ST & Indigenous category
3) Applicant must pursue M.Phil/Ph.D. course from a recognized institution within India
What is the Selection procedure for getting this scholarship?
The amount is given to the students is entirely dependent upon the need and academic performance of the candidate
How to apply for getting an NSR fellowship scholarship?
1) At first, go to the link http://www.nagaland.gov.in
2) Register as a New User if you are a first time visitor. Otherwise login with your existing ID and Password
3) Go to the link marked as ‘Online Services’
4) Select the ‘Nagaland State Research Fellowship’ option from Directorate of Higher Education
5) Next, fill-up the form carefully and submit it to online
6) Take a print out of the filled form and send it to your institution.
What are the important documents required for getting the NSR Fellowship scholarship?
1) Attested photocopy of admission receipt
2) Attested photocopy of school/college/university registration/affiliation certificate
3) Attested photocopy of SC certificate and indigenous certificate
4) Attested photocopy of qualifying mark sheet
How should you contact Nagaland Government for any query related to scholarship?
For any further details, candidates can refer to the official contact given below:-
Directorate of Higher Education
Below New Secretariat
Scholarship Section: Emailemail@example.com