The government of Himachal Pradesh announced a scholarship scheme for Himachal Pradesh girls students named as “Kalpana Chawla Chattaravriti Yojana” under Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti scholarship Scheme to top 2000 meritorious girls of all streams. The scholarship will be renewed until the completion of Degree/Diploma/Certificate course.
How to apply for Kalpana Chawla Chhatrapati Scholarship Scheme in HP?
1) Visit the official website of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships Government of Himachal Pradesh.
2) Home page of the site will open then click on state-sponsored schemes tag.
3) State-Sponsored Schemes page will open now click Kalpana Chawla Chhatrapati Yojana.
4) New students click for registration
5) Fill all the details in the registration form
6) Finally, you will get the user id and password at your registered mobile number.
What are the documents required for Kalpana Chawla Chhatrapati Scholarship?
1) Aadhaar Card (UID/ EID No.)
2) Himachali Bonafide certificate
3) Previous Year Result Card
4) Passport Size Photographs
5) Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account
What are the benefits of KCCY scholarship?
1) The scholarship amount to be provided for Rs 15,000 per annum.
2) Scholarship can be renewed till completion of the degree or diploma course.