Hooghly Women’s College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Hooghly Women’s College is situated in Hooghly in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1943, it is accredited from UGC and it is affiliated to University of Burdwan. HWC, Hooghly offers 30 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Science, Performing Arts, Education, Medical and across 2 degrees like BSc, BA and official website http://www.hooghlywomenscollege.org and http://www.hwcadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly Women’s College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : As per the norms of the Burdwan University all candidates (including reserved category) should have at least 45% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level except in Music where candidates with at least 40% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level can apply.
1. For B.A. General Course– Passed in at least five subjects of 100 marks each in the qualifying examination.
2. For B.Sc. General Course (Physical Science)– Passed in at least five subjects of 100 marks each in the qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Geography.
3. For B.Sc. General Course (Biological Science)– Passed in at least five subjects of 100 marks each with Biological Science and Chemistry/ Geography.
Admission Fees : Admission fee amounting to Rs.200/-
Hooghly Women’s College Admission 2019 – http://www.hooghlywomenscollege.org
Name of The College : Hooghly Women’s College
Affiliated to : University of Burdwan
College Website : http://www.hooghlywomenscollege.org and http://www.hwcadmissions.com
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Education, Economics, Geography, Music.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Geography, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nutrition, Physics, Zoology.
How to Apply for Hooghly Women’s College Admission 2019
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Students must have to bring the print copy of the Application Form.
2. Application Fee Receipt.
3. Admit card of Madhyamik.
4. Marks sheet of H.S.
5. Caste Certificate.
6. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
Address : 1, Vivekananda Road, Pipulpati, Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin- 712103.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Hooghly Women’s College – Admission, Merit List 2019.