Heritage College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : The Heritage College for general Degree Courses, has started its journey from the academic year 2016-17, with a view to become a world-class institution with ample opportunities for research in science and social sciences, by instilling a sense of life-long transformative learning in the graduate and creating an intellectual community to serve the nation. The college is affiliated to University of Calcutta and official website http://www.thc.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Heritage College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen, having passed/ appeared/ due to-appear at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Its equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board.
2. Applicants who have passed the last qualifying examination from boards/ councils other than WBCHSE, CBSE, ISC, National Open School or Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya may apply but at the time of admission they must produce authentication certificates from the boards/ institutions concerned in original, failing which admission will be refused.
3. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH candidates will be guided by the rules and regulations of the competent authorities.
Admission Fees (One time only) : Rs.10,000/-
Heritage College Admission 2019 – http://www.thc.edu.in
Name of The College : Heritage College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : http://www.thc.edu.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & Elective
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English.
2. B.A. Elective– History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
4. B.Sc. Elective– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy & Finance.
How to Apply for Heritage College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website http://www.thc.edu.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Online Application Form & Payment Receipt.
2. Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Proof of Nationality of candidate/ parent.
4. Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination (Class X & XII).
5. Disability Certificate (if applicable) Original & copy.
6. Transfer Certificate (if applicable).
7. Income Certificate to validate annual income.
8. Two copies of recent stamp-size photograph.
9. College fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque in favour of “The Heritage College” payable at Kolkata.
Address : Chowbaga Rd, Anandapur, Mundapara, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700107.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Heritage College – Admission, Merit List 2019.