Al Ameen Memorial Minority College – Admission & Merit List
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Al Ameen Memorial Minority College, established in 2004, is an undergraduate co-educational college at Jogibattala, Baruipur, South 24 Parganas district. This is the first Muslim Minority General Degree College in West Bengal. This college is affiliated to the University of Calcutta and official website http://www.ammcollege.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
Admission qualifications to the three year b.a. (Honours/ general) courses is as per latest rules of the University of Calcutta.
1. A candidate may be admitted to the first year of three-year B.A. (Honours/General) Courses of Studies on passing H.S. (10+2) Examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent exemination conducted by other state Board/ Council, or Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya or National Open School recognized by the Distant Learning Council subject to the fulfillment of the conditions mentioned below:
In case of other Board/ Council, a candidate shall have to pass in five recognized subjects of full marks not being less than 100 each of which one shall be English. A candidate passing in four subjects shall not be eligible to such admission to the Course.
Marks obtained in top five subjects shall be considered to ascertain the aggregate marks of a candidate passing the examination under grade system. Also for candidates passing the H.S. (10+2) Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education under old system, marks obtained in top four subjects shall be considered to determine their aggregate marks.However, marks obtained in Environmental Education as a compulsory Subject shall not be taken into account for calculating the aggregate marks in top four Subjects of the purpose of admission at the degree course of studies.
2. A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
3. OR, 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
4. OR, 50% marks in aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
5. SC/ST students who have obtained 40% marks in aggregade at the H.S level are eligible to study Hons. Courses in the said subject.
Admission Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.360/- for Honours Courses and Rs.180/- for General Courses.
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission 2019 – http://www.ammcollege.in
Name of The College : Al Ameen Memorial Minority College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : http://www.ammcollege.in
Departments : Arts Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Arabic, Bengali, English, Islamic History & Culture Arabic, Philosophy, History.
2. B.A. General– Arabic, Bengali, English, Islamic History & Culture Arabic, Philosophy, History, Education, Political Science.
How to Apply for Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website http://www.ammcollege.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Attested photocopy of mark sheet.
2. Attested photocopy of Scheduled Caste Certificate (if any).
3. Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
4. Monthly income certificate of parents/legal guardian.
5. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
Address : SH 1, Jogibattala, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700144.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Al Ameen Memorial Minority College – Admission, Merit List 2019.